Thursday, April 30, 2009

Almost hysterical*

Did I ever write here about how well I manage to surprise myself?

I'm beyond surprised right now. My hunches, and the 'feeling's that I get about things, are so unbelievably true that I am completely out of words right now. Actually, I am laughing. I'm laughing! At myself, at people, the situations, the circumstances.... AND the things that I imagine followed up by a true, 100% reality of the same. It is just so incredible! The visions that I get come true. How can they come true? They're the most absurd (till the time they are only in my head) things on earth. These are thoughts that I do not even share with friends because I know I'm better off keeping them to myself. Then days/months/years pass.... and I see the same goddamn thing happening. In reality. My limited vocabulary will leave it at, "dude, this is crrazy!". I am struggling with words. And I am struggling with thoughts too.

Funny shit.

Now I know for sure why situations don't surprise me. Because at some level I pre-empt them. Almost always.

*Actually, far from hysteria. But incessant laughs come closest to that word, I think.

2 comments:

Me said...

Aarbee..will it be cliched if I say..ditto there..
i hardly know you..but
each time..even if i find no relevance i think i understand what u mean..
it's as if i see some sort of a parallel world in you..
Do you think..we might hold some power to make come true which we think, we foresee
or as u said..we just foresee what's abt to happen anyways..?

RB said...

I believe that everything is scripted. So, if I had to choose between the thoughts you have, it would be the second option - foreseeing what's about to happen. I don't think I have the power to make something I think come true in this context. This is many levels above the usual stuff we dream and work on making come true.