Friday, April 10, 2009

O Bijuria!!

God bless the creators of good music on this earth. Seriously.

__

I have found my talent. My art. It is fucking up exams for subjects that I love to the core. And making sure that I never ever score well in those. In school it was biology. I cried every time I got my papers back. In college it was the only subject that I loved - macro economics. I remember crying and howling after the exam because I knew every thing that was there to that subject, and still I managed to fuck it up. And today it was marketing. I knew stuff. It was one paper I was well prepared for. And one should see what I wrote during the exam. If I were to correct that paper, I'd make sure I won't pass.
Icing on the cake? Like for a few other things, this place didn't even let me mourn for it. The next exam was scheduled 30 minutes after that one. And this is where "life is unfair" is applicable for me.

2 comments:

Me said...

hehe..ditto there..
i have a penchant for spoiling the paper m best at, for my finals tooo..
the intensity with which i mess up the paper is inversely proportional to how much i like the subject..:I
But Kya pata..Prof koi yeh different style of answering lage and masht marks mil jaeye :P

RB said...

Haha... I doubt that.