Saturday, April 11, 2009

I'm Tired

Expression. Inexpressive. Snap. Draw a line. Discomfort. Surrender. Hold on. Let go. Distance.

__

One thing that I really appreciate about a lot of people around me is the fact that they appreciate my being honest with them. I realise that I end up being too blunt at times, but they understand. They're quite nice. :)
And people who don't know me find me to be the meanest thing around even when I do not intend to be mean. Prices.

__

I think I will buy a macro lens soon. It's a superbly exciting thought. The exclamation mark-deserving thought. :D

__

Four more exams to go. Lots of packing to do. Four big submissions to make. A trip to Chandigarh. And joining at work. I am hoping post the 20th of this month I will get to breathe a little.

3 comments:

Me said...

yeah..so goes my life at times too..just this way.
_
price u pay, to be who you are..is priceless.. :)
_
wow..do u own a DSLR? M scourging the markets,,wondering which 1 to buy..intend to pursue photography
_
ATB and wish you have a wonderful time at ur new creative home..for the next few months..T'care :)

Subhadip said...

Really hope to see the macro lens soon :)
Good luck with your submissions, trip, and everything else :)

RB said...

Deepti,
:)

Yep, I have a Canon dSLR.

Thank you. :)


Subhadip,
I hope so too!! :)
And thanks...