Friday, April 03, 2009

Visual Peace

I went back to the world of Flickr after really long today. It's slowly begun... I'm going back into the world that was only mine. I gave it up for things that I prioritised over it. No qualms about anything, but I think this will make me happy.
As far as this night is concerned, I can't be more thankful for the photographic existence of some people I know from Flickr - Apurva, Ashwin, Sarika, and a few more. In fact, Apurva and Ashwin are two people that I really respect for the work that they do and their understanding of light. They're incredibly talented. And Sarika? She's my queen of abstract. I've never seen anyone do better abstract work than her. Their photographs are delightful to say the least.

The peace that was floating around keeps wandering away too. But I can just be thankful that it decides to come home as well. :)


Subhadip, you're part of the larger peace process too. Thanks.

No comments: