Monday, April 06, 2009

Life in the sky

There it was. Alone. Shining.

There she was. Alone. Lying under the cloudy, starless sky.

The moon was still gibbous. But it shone like it was ready to take on the world.

And there were the clouds. The harmless, gray clouds. And the devilish, black ones too.

She felt like there was a corny movie playing in her head, but like most corny Bollywood movies, she was enjoying this one too. That, because she saw the moon and clouds playing her life in the sky. They came close, they moved away, they tried to hide it, they moved beside it as well. They let it shine alone, and the dark ones thought they’d take over as well. The moon kept moving steadily, the clouds were after all meant to wither away. It kept moving... until there seemed to be a clear, undefined patch lined up in its path. It asked the moon to decide how it wants to interpret it. Does it see the clear path? Or does it see the undefined patch? That’s when Robin called out.

I’m still fluctuating. But I am meant to move along, and I will.

6 comments:

Subhadip said...

Too much symbolism happening! Need some good old clear, cloudless, star-filled sky!

RB said...

Yea.. need some city lights and noise now.

airborne said...

What is a line of code doing on ur post? Why is everyone trying to become the ssd/self-loathing IT guy/gal.Well, not all shall make it!

RB said...

I don't know what a line of code is where you can see it. Care to explain?

airborne said...

Well, I see :

< ! --[endif]-->

this when i opened your blog! I hope this would be enuf.Else, I would be obliged to send u a screen shot :)

RB said...

:) I don't really have an understanding of this html stuff. I'm sorry you have to see that thing. That's the most I can do. :)