Wednesday, April 08, 2009

The Grind

I can now differentiate between me and the self. Helps give a better perspective. And heightens the sense of responsibility too.

For now, I am hating WTO for their mere existence, hoping that I really do remember enough economics to write an exam without devoting much time to the subject, and praying that I don't fuck up my favourite prof's paper tomorrow. Yes, it's half a day for three subjects. Shoot me!

Oh, I also felt like a crazy journalist today. I needed to speak with a few industry professionals for an assignment, and I was doing that today because the deadline was in the evening. Aviation was the sector I had to focus on, and I spoke with a pilot when he was gearing up to take off. Could hear airplanes in the background. It was funny. "Just two more questions, please." Felt idiotic for sure, but got my work done too. :P

Achha I'm going to study now. Wish me luck. Byee!!

4 comments:

Subhadip said...

Wish you luck. Byee :)

~ ॐ ~ said...

achcha good luck !

ta ta

Me said...

Kick WTO..?Hey Me too,waiting to
do that..
All the Best AarBee..
Have loadsa fun 2mrw!!! :)

RB said...

Thanks hai, people. :)