Monday, April 27, 2009

Daily Diary

One radio station or the other plays the masakkali song every morning at 8:40. I remember how they used to play come to me by Abhishek Bachchan every morning at a fixed time too. But it's funny how masakkali tells me how late I am running. Sometimes I am at East of Kailash when it plays, and today I was still at AIIMS when it played. But it was bhaiya who got us late today. No, I'm not complaining.. he drops me to work every morning. :P

I wasn't complaining about the horrible weather during the weekend either 'coz I was having a good time with friends. And shopping too. :P
But that thing about variation in pace of life that everyone always talks about when you compare a large metro to a smaller city is true. Things that I used to do before leaving Delhi suddenly seem to suck out a fairly large chunk of energy now. But then working close to nine hours in office and not be tired at all is also because of the pace at which we work in college. Fair tradeoff, I'd say.

Oh, did I tell you that I got flowers this weekend? :D And silver jewellery too? :D And new clothes as well? :D Yes, I'm having quite a party thanks to a couple of nice people around. And I'm watching a new season of Grey's Anatomy too. :D

Aaaand my VP told me more than once that he likes the work that I've done so far! :D

If the coming weekend turns out to be the way I want it... life will be even better.

3 comments:

Subhadip said...

Shopping wopping.. kya baat hai! Any good new place to eat in Delhi?

Talking about Radio, suddenly remember your active involvements with Radio. How is your friend from Meow? And where is Ulta Pulta Nitin?

~ ॐ ~ said...

God bless such VPs !

RB said...

Subhadip,
Hehe.. yess... shopping wopping full on! :D
New place to eat? I went to Mosaic in CP. Fancy food. Mere aas pass sab ko achha laga - veggies and non veggies. But mujhe fancy food digest nahi hota. So, didn't like it much.

Yess... radio too! Have not met the Meow friend since November last. Nitin's good... still on 93.5. :D

Prashant,
I know! Him and one other guy in office are the only two people who are nice to me. Baki... well, I'm just thankful that these two exist. Can't imagine what things would have been like if they weren't around.