Friday, June 15, 2007

DDR-QIPS-IC-AND-MEEE!

It’s another Friday afternoon, and I have a party to look forward to for tonight, but I am shit bored for some reason. I don’t feel like working. The weather is beautiful outside. It feels like it is evening already. The temperature inside is a little lower than what it should be. There is quiet and I can just nicely doze off.
This is the first time that I am writing a blog post from office. I am learning the ways of being like other employees – spending lots of time in the pantry, taking phone calls to the staircase ( although I avoid that quite a bit; only important stuff), using post-it notes to not just remember stuff but also to write notes to myself in order to keep myself pepped up (things die down quite often here), ordering food even though I carry my own lunch, and yeah….all that!!
One thing I don’t do is have tea/coffee. One day I had five cups of tea and it made me feel worse than what I was feeling without it.
Half my work I can’t do with music in my ears ‘coz it needs me to read up a lot (which is anyway a hard deal if the reading material is behind the computer screen)….and I really CAN use some music. Oh what do you know, looks like I’m cribbing already! Not nice!!

A little more please: My camera is not coming from the US. And it makes me unbelievably sad!!! Now I can’t wait to get my salary, which isn’t too far away, so that I can buy it asap!
My pc’s display has been fucked up for almost 20 days now and that means that I can’t even view anything nice properly either. Uff! Frustrated, yes!!

But yeah…party, weekend, salary, camera, office party and more to look forward to.

Back to work!!!

8 comments:

MeMyself_n_I said...

hey looooaaaaads to look forward to! have fun!!

btw, real sorry i haven't been visiting your blog for a while now. wasn't in town n after that my net wsn't working. how's the job coming along?

b. said...

Sahi hai....esp the part when you say you are learning the ways of being like other employees...hilarious!

RB said...

Tania
Oh, not a problem at all. So where have you been holidaying?

b.
:))

R said...

First office party should be fun!

Silver Mist said...

What in the world does DDR-QIPS-IC-AND-MEEE! mean??

I got the 'And meeee' bit though..

RB said...

Rohit
Yeah, that's what I've been told. But turns out everybody just drinks and dances till 6 in the morning. Let's see how long I get to stay. :)

Ishani
These are all the projects that I'm working on. :)

That Girl said...

I was gonna ask what Ishani already did, I thought I was missing out something basic. QIPS sounds nice & crisp! :)

My camera still not working, uhhhh :(
Oh you must've got your first salary by now, it's the 26th today and that's the date you mentioned, right? Cool, so sup on the camera purchase front?

RB said...

Amiya
QIPS sounds crisp? Hmmm. Never did to me. It's unbelievably complex. :)

Don't ask about salary. It's been credited but HSBC SUCKS!!! SUCKS!! Weird hassles aren't allowing me to withdraw! :/

And get your camera fixed, woman! First thing after the exam, ok?