Wednesday, June 06, 2007

The Heaven Above

Lying and relaxing under the night sky is talked about so much that I somehow took the feeling for granted for a very long time. I don't even remember if I'd ever done that in the past or not. But I recently did and as the cliche goes - it felt like heaven. I was on the terrace of my building, dead tired after a long day at work, and I don't think anything else could make me feel better at that time. The dark sky was covered with clouds and the breeze made me feel like I was floating. Those 15-20 minutes were moments of perfect bliss.
This past one week has also been very light and I'm extremely thankful to God for that. I don't have time to spend with myself, my mind doesn't have excess energy to produce crap, I'm staying up late to write this little post about a small experience that I had three days ago, and it's all just great. I'm loving every moment of this new life. So, a big hug to Him for giving me an opportunity and the strength to make myself feel good today. :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, my first experience was when the lights went out on one summer night.I was with cousins and family and that was fun night we had.

Is that god you are thanking.Some times I wonder whether he would like a hug too.Your post makes me think he might do. :))

R said...

I shit you not, I was kinda drunk (and with friends) the last time I did something like this and its effect seemed to increase magnificently. I can't even recall how it was when I was alone.

Unknown said...

Brings back several pleasant memories. Thank you for the same, and I hope your euphoria continues, Aarbee. :)

RB said...

EU
Oh, such times with cousins and family are always fun. :)

Yep, God. He's a great friend so hugs n all are routine. :)

Rohit
You shit me not? :O

Woodsmoke
Glad I could do that.
Thanks, Woodie. :D

Shreya said...

Was there wind??? hehe....
Nice to know ur having a great time....n yes, thts a beautiful experience....

RB said...

Shreya
...the breeze made me feel like I was floating. :D