Saturday, June 23, 2007

Beaded

While last weekend I had made my room free of every speck of dust, cleared my table of every possible thing that could have landed on it and dug behind all buttons and switches, this time I opened one of my cupboards for a similar spree. And it's a win-win situation for me. Not only does my cupboard look much prettier now, I also found something that I had hidden a long time ago because I was sick of even looking at it - my collection of chunky beads!!!! My God I am so happy to see them all again! I had completely forgotten about them during pseudo sophisticated days of college. And now I am proud of my collection again. It is a little surprising though that I still like something that I had bought 4-5 years ago - I generally find my own past taste in things quite weird (but it is a continuous process. I know I will call myself stupid and tasteless 5 years hence for the things that I buy today too). But my beads, I guess, are evergreen! Yeeheeee!!!! :D

6 comments:

MeMyself_n_I said...

hey niiice. and finding old stuff is such a pleasant feeling, especialy if it's something which u still happen to like.

Anonymous said...

Its is like finding a hidden treasure. Woo hoo!

RB said...

Tania
Yeaahh... :)

EU
Exactly! :D

Subhadip said...

Now, won't it be nice, if you took a pic of the beads and posted it here?

I think you need a camera :-P

RB said...

Subhadip
Hmph! Dekh lungi!! :/

Silver Mist said...

I know the feeling! It's awesome!

Happened to me when I was packing up all my stuff in my PG. Found things I'd thought I'd lost or had forgotten about! Brilliant happiness!