Sunday, June 24, 2007

With Love, To Neha

I know, and people around me know, that crying comes easily to me. But I know that there have not even been a handful of occasions when I have shed tears of happiness. I recently got an occasion to do that. I was so touched, so overwhelmed, and just so happy for Neha that I had no words to express how happy I was for her. I was unable to give her the opinion she was seeking. All I knew was that I understood every word that she was saying, every feeling and emotion that she was trying to express, and also knew what ought to fill the places where she herself had no words.
Baby, happy is a small word to express how I feel and I think you know that already. But still, thought I'll express it via the more expressive part of me. I hope your dream lives forever, and I hope that this is a new beginning for you. Maybe I have started dreaming too, but for a change I would like to say that miracle can happen too.
Love
Richie

3 comments:

Subhadip said...

That's very sweet! Tells much about your affection for your friend.

Congratulations to Neha! Not sure what you have achieved, however, if it makes your friend so happy, it must be something good!

R said...

I am sure this brought a broad smile on her face. You finally had words, here, and that's what matters.

Congrats to Neha. :)

RB said...

:))