Saturday, August 01, 2009

I never have interesting titles

Continuing with the popular...

# I have started reading The Kite Runner.
# I watched Love Aajkal.

Continuing with my usual...

# I spent some time at Costa and had my Earl Gray tea.
# Living with a leaky, sneezy nose again.

Doing something new...

# Had caramel popcorn. Terrible!
# Visited the popular German Bakery and Toons ( You could have put this point under the first one too. But I love symmetry more).


I wonder how some people here spend such a lot of time in the city. I've moved out of campus so many times this week that I am completely exhausted now. Different matter that I am going again tonight - Lynn is in town!! :D But this is it. I am not stepping out again for some time now! Will only be leaving the city for a few days. :D :D

2 comments:

R said...

How could you even try caramel popcorn?! It even sounds eugh.

RB said...

I'm sorry I did not have the discerning capabilities. :|