Monday, August 17, 2009

Dhan Te Nan...

Somebody thinks that my blog has not seen a happy post in a while. And since I'm in a happy mood today, I shall give him something to be happy about. :-)

# This is not the right weather, I don't have my camera, but a trip to the Taj might work out this week. I am keeping my fingers crossed. After all, there should be some use of the holidays getting extended even further.

# I made up with a friend with whom things had been screwed for several days. Feels better.

# Things are looking happier on the family front too.

# I uploaded a few pictures from the school days to Facebook. Uff! Memories of the best days flowing through almost a 100+ comments.

# Of all the people who know that I cannot sing, Priyam has the worst impression of my talent. But recently her views changed a little when she heard me sing a Lata Mangeshkar number. :D Talk about taking up challenges!

# I watched Kaminey and quite liked it. I know Omkara and Maqbool were better, but this one was pretty incredible too!

# Of late I've been sleeping at least nine hours everyday. Advantages of being home! :-)

# I am also getting good food on demand. :D

# I am sleeping on my original bed.

# Oh, I totally forgot to mention! Sem II results came out last week. Yours truly cleared all papers, and her GPA rose by 0.2 over the previous semester. :D


These were my ten points. Give me at least three of your happy points when you leave a comment.

5 comments:

Me said...

My happy points:
1) I'm enthralled to see you happy with that sparkle reflecting in your eyes..
2) No camera with you..sigh..
Back to being a trotter..3 cheerz!!!
3) Getting expected and yet unexpected spurts of joy like the declaration of an extended holiday ^~^

R said...

# I quit my job
# Dream Theater's latest album is on loop
# Been sleeping over eight hours every day myself

yay to happiness.

RB said...

Deepti,
:-) thanks.

Enjoy the holidays. And see how college takes your case after reopening. :D

Mister R,
Yay it is! :-)

Ranjan Atreya said...

its been a decently happy week

1) i also made up with looots of my manipal friends who i thought hated my guys

2) im in love with my new keypad on my new laptop...life is all words again at a fast pace

3) im gettin better at cooking which i KNOW will come handy some day...next up, aloo gobi ki sabji

RB said...

Ranjan,
You thought people could dislike you?

Oooh... I know the feeling of a new keypad. The words just keep flowing. It's awesome. Congratulations! :-)

And you cook too? Man! I know too many guys now who enjoy cooking. Why don't you guys take over officially?