Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Dilli Se Kuch Fun

Subhadip tagged me in the hope that I will most likely pick the tag. He was right. So here I am.

I need to use the first letter of my name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real - nothing made up. If the person before me had the same first initial (which it wasn't in my case), I must use different answers. I cannot use any word twice and I can't use my name for the boy/girl name question.


# What is your name: Richa

# A four-letter word: Rich

#
A boy's name: Rajbir [oink!]
# A girl's name: Rochelle
# An occupation: Racer
# A colour: Red!
# Something you wear: Razor-back tops (I don't wear those. But people do.)
# A type of food: Rajma Chawal bhai!
# Something found in the bathroom: Ooops.. this was the space for razors. Never mind!
# A place: Ratnagiri (My next destination in Maha!)
# A reason for being late: Rattle of the roommate the previous night :P
# Something you shout: (ha)R**m khoRRR!
# A movie title: Ram Gopal Varma ki Aag
# Something you drink: Rum [looking for something better]
# A music group: R.E.M. [Mister R, aren't you proud of me? :D]
# An animal: Rat
# A street name: Rao Tula Ram Marg
# A type of car: Red Ferrari!
# Something scary: Rustigation
# Ice cream flavour: Rum Raisin :P

Kindly tag yourself if you're a blogger and haven't already done this post. :-)

5 comments:

~ ॐ ~ said...

Haramkhor is not your word !!! comon !!!! copy cattttt !!!!

And rattle of the roommate... maybe you should have the stories from your college under a blog called Rattle of the Roommates... i love these words !!! fantastic :P

In some thing you wear, well.. how about

Reshmi Salwar Kurta Jaali ka :D

Subhadip said...

He he... rattle of the roommate is the best! Haramkhor!?! - nehi chalega... kisi angle se "R" se shuru nehi ho raha hai!

Ram Gopal Verma ki aag - yes, yes, I knew you would be deeply influenced :P

RB said...

Prashant,
Oyeee... haraam khor is totally my word! Aap hoge copy cat. Or copy cattttt !!!! :P

Hehe.. that's an interesting idea. :) But I am not sure how much would I really have to write on a separate blog.

Hahaa... thank god I do not wear reshmi salwars with jali ka kurtas! Eeeks! :P

Subhadip,
Arre wah! I never thought it would be appreciated so much. Not bad! :)

Arre R se shuru hota hai na. H and A are almost silent. You wouldn't like me spelling it out to you in person, would ya? :P

Hello! I never even watched that movie. Thankfully.

Subhadip said...

Oh achcha ... my mistake then! Matlab jo itne dino se mujhe subah subah "Ram Ram" keh rahein hai... woh actually "HaRam-khor" types kuchh kehte hain?

RB said...

LOL! Nahi.. you're not getting it. Aapko ho kya gaya hai, you were never so slow. Ab dekho.. I'll explain. Honest mein H silent. But Opera ke peechhe koi H nahi hai. Both start with the O sound. Therefore, your ram ram starts with R only. Ok, child?
:P