Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A New Language

Remember I had mentioned once that I had done well enough in a design exam to score a B-? I scored an A in that. :P We're back to design classes. This time I'm learning HTML. So, I created a miniature Fuchsia in the lab today. Cannot express the joy each new tag and attribute was giving me! :P I think I will soon be equipped to play around with Fuchsia senior.
It also reminded me of a certain Mr. Burf who used to be a fellow blogger in the year 2005 and had helped me with the template of my blog once. I don't think he's active in the blogosphere anymore. But now I'm at cracking the code of his rocket science. :D
The only HTML thingi I knew in those days (when these templates did not have automatic things) was how to give a name to a link in an anchor href tag (Ha ha ... I am talking techie jargon! :D).

And now I also know of a few basic tricks for search engine optimisation. :D

These classes are fun. I'm enjoying. And it's also good to have Dharam sir back. He's an extremely pleasant and patient man. One of the few that I genuinely like.

4 comments:

R said...

...good to know.

Subhadip said...

You know, I have been doing this for the last two years.. and now that you are in to this, I have changed fields!

Me said...

hmm..Dharam Sir Back in Campus..
U guys are really Lucky..!!
Kickstart ur creative Zone and go play!
Cheerz :)

RB said...

Subhadip,
:-)
Aapke nakshe kadam pe? :P

Deepti,
Yea, we're lucky. You guys are really missing something by not having Dharam sir and Dr. Sastry teach you.