Saturday, August 15, 2009

Coffee*

Some social gatherings can be a little more than awkward.

___

You die of glee (maybe like you die of embarrassment?; only in a much happier sense.)**when somebody uses the word 'diva' for anything associated with your looks. I mean, just imagine a non-fashionable, geeky, I'm-too-lazy-to-give-a-damn-about-my-looks woman being at the receiving end of that! Of course, this description is of the perception people have of me. I would look a lot worse if I did not give a damn. But while we're at it, I'd add that a second someone said that my hair looked like I was there for a shampoo commercial shoot.
So, fuck the single strand of gray. My hair still have it in them!

You must have figured, unless you're talking about my eyes or my smile, it's the hair that take me to cloud number 9.

___

Mind games suck. They just suck! I never knew that it was in your own hands to complicate things in life. If things moved my way, I'd keep it so much simpler. But then I am not an isolated homosapien. Wish I had like-minded people around (in this respect).

___

Mera budday aa raha hai! :D And it's not a religious dry day this time. Ha!

___

What is with people and their pointless attitude? Somebody enlighten me.

___

I learned of a new misconception some close ones have about me. It's amusing, and at the same time it hurts a little to figure that someone who is really close also has an almost blasphemous misconception about you. But that's the price you pay for being so closed.

___

*Because it's the first word that came to Ruhi's mind when I asked her for one.
**I am unsure of the punctuations here. Help if you want to, please.

4 comments:

R said...

So alright, you plan on drinking on your birthday then? :)

RB said...

Oh yes I do. :)

Quarter Dadu said...

I think misconceptions makes life more interesting... there is an element of surprise when people find out the truth... and its you who will always have the last laugh

RB said...

Dadu,
For that matter, any kind of twist makes life more interesting. But the deal is that I like my life minus the twists. I have trouble handling them. :-)