Saturday, August 15, 2009

A stronger me

As of today, I am a bit of a hypocrite for I am anti almost everything America except for the companies which may hire me in the near future (and of course the things that have percolated into my lifestyle). However, their ideas give me the creeps! And by 'their' I mean the American State. I don't even know the people! So don't come and bite me.
So, I think I will be a more complete person the day I can say to myself that I do not need them for a complete life.
I know you might want to tell me that I'd be a more complete person when I can let go of biases. But I hate the bully so much that I'd only be happy the day power shifts in world politics and economics!!


Ha! And I didn't even know the Shah Rukh Khan thing when I wrote this.

2 comments:

R said...

It's unfortunate how the media has covered the Khan incident.

RB said...

Agree. But the incident is unfortunate in itself.