Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Crazy Trip

I did a most outrageous thing today. And it did not generate the kind of response I would have hoped for. It was a little out of character for me to do that, and the situation made me feel like going and hiding in a place that does not exist.

I also got into the most unrealistically real conversation with a friend today. It made me laugh and cry together. And it allowed me to feel the core of all thoughts in my mind today. It was an unsettling walk down a path that leads to all things we dump in a box that always remains locked.

Incidentally, following that conversation was another conversation with someone whom I cannot even claim to have spent much time with. And if I thought the previous session was unsettling, I'd have to say that this one stunned me. To imagine that you have never even gotten into a conversation with someone and still that person knows you the way you know yourself is pretty incredible. He can see me minus the garb that I have put between myself and the world. It's eerie.

After a round of feeling and behaving like I belonged to a world that did not exist, I called up someone who has always had a unique way of pulling me up when I hit a low that I quite hate myself. But I never thought that a short conversation could not just manage to lift my mood, but actually influence the thought process too.

And so, right now, I am feeling positive. It's an achievement-like thing today, so I'm giving it the kind of importance I think it deserves. Therefore a post at this hour. :-)


The thought bubble: "Peace is floating around. Just need to feel it. :-)"

5 comments:

~ ॐ ~ said...

oye Shabashe !!!

RB said...

:D
Thanks...

Me said...

hmm..U right AarBee...sometimes...

Subhadip said...

Here's to "real" conversations and peace of mind. Cheers :)

RB said...

ME
Ok...

Subhadip
Cheers! :)