Friday, March 06, 2009

In-class production

A tag I came across y'day...

1. My ex... which one?

2. Maybe I should... write cheeky responses here :D

3. I love… men with scars on one of their eyebrows

4. People would say that... they do not assume anything about others

5. I don't understand why people... put stories on PPTs.

6. When I wake up in the morning... I hope that my roommate is in a mood to get ready first.

7. I lost... elections last month

8. Life is full of... jackasses you come across every day

9. My past is... juicy

10. I get annoyed... when I cannot itch the scratch

11. Parties are... not fun without Bollywood

12. I wish... to have a perfect life

13. Dogs... are nice to me

14. Cats... are moody. Not in the same way as me. Hmph.

15. Tomorrow... I have to work on more submissions

16. I have low tolerance... level for all kinds of incompetence that I end up experiencing every day

17. If I had 10 million Pounds... I'd get out of this place and do my own thing for the rest of my life

18. I'm totally terrified... of climbing heights

19. The one close to me is.... nowhere around

11 comments:

Butterfly said...

Dogs always seem to be nice and cats always bad!
The jackass bit is very true...:-)

Sumit said...

Actually, you're supposed to scratch an itch, not the other way round.... :P

RB said...

Butterfly,
:) True.

Sumit,
That was the joke.

Sumit said...

Bad joke! :|

RB said...

Don't you think it's funny if you say that?

RB said...

Hmm.. :)

Sumit said...

Of course it is! Which is why, I crack good jokes.... they're funny! :P

Tangerine said...

hope you do have the perfect life you wish for!

btw, Thanks for visiting :)

RB said...

Sauron,
Bleh.

Tangerine,
That's sweet of you. :)
And the visit was out of choice. It was nice. :)

That Girl said...

You stood for elections? I didn't know that. For which post?

The "my past is" answer really made me laugh out loud! "Juicy" is such a funny word. Hahaa... "I have a juicy past" hahaa, still finding it so funny. Try saying juicy ten times if someone here doesn't get the joke :D

A perfect life would be very boring, don't you think? In fact, I've concluded that perfection is a state that doesn't exist. If you were living in the perfect world and did have the perfect life... you would be so used to it and you'd take it so for granted, it wouldn't seem perfect to you. Perfection's more like the ideal that you only wish about but can never attain... so that even if you attain it somehow, you don't feel it because once you've got it, it's not the elusive desirable wish anymore. And yup, this conclusion is what I use to make me feel better about all sorts of imperfectnesses in my life. :)

Has there been any tag/things about me sort of post of yours that doesn't mention cats? I doubt it. You and cats are eternally linked. You can't like them but you can't get them out of your mind either, admit it!

RB said...

Yea, friends convinced me to stand. It was for the student council. :)


And lol! The 'my past is' answer was a continuation of the 2nd one. I kept laughing while reading your comment. I can totally imagine how it made you crack up!! Hehee....

And whoa! The perfect life was also a random thing I wrote. I know the concept itself doesn't exist. In some sense, my life as of now is also perfect only. But on another level it is far from perfect. So it's quite all right. Tu to philosophical ho gayi. :D

And ahem. Ab wo to question tha bhai cats ke baare mein. I didn't make up this tag. Jaise tha... fill kar diya. :P