Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hyperventilating

I'm out of numbness and now dying because of the work.
Also, this day gets registered as one of the best academic days of my life. Hold your breath for what I will say next: It restored my faith in corporate. This would need a lot of explanation for whom it's out of context, and I'm sorry I'm not in a position to do that right now. But if the blog stays alive for the next couple of years, you'll figure. :D


At the risk of sounding juvenile, I'm so gonna be a kickass corporate honcho one day. Cross me that day if you're one of the people who've been idiotic and mean to me. I'll give it back to you. Hee hee. :D

Ok byeeeeeeeeee! :)


Edit:
Avan did get through MICA. Again. Bitch. And this time she did accept the offer. Hee hee.. cartoon saali. (I don't know why I am writing like this. So don't try too hard to figure why I am writing like this. If you know what I mean.)

4 comments:

swetha said...

haw !!! i remember being mean to you once........m scared (teeth chattering)

RB said...

When were you mean to me?
Abhi batao... likh lete hain kahin. :D

Me said...

not that I get the context..
but YAY!!! for that kick within
Cheerz ^-^

RB said...

:)