Saturday, March 28, 2009

Weakness Sickness

Gopika (my roommate) and I recently spent an entire night chatting. No, our schedules do not allow us to do that, but we've become insomniacs of a weird kind and so we were laughing every time we looked at the time and turned out the lights only after sunrise. Disrespecting the most precious thing in life today, we went on talking about life, people, ideologies, beliefs, men, and of course, the fascinating world of gray.
One of the discussions ended with, "Life's really about people. You like some, you hate some, you stick by some, some move on, but the only constant in life are probably people." And anyway, we're in a communication school. We cannot not give importance to people. :)
I do it in various ways. And one funny way is reading and re-reading the status messages people have on Gtalk and Facebook. [I know this was a non-traditional route for coming to the point, but since I do not get time to write about all the things I want to write about, I chose to craft the post this way. (This kind of language for all the CCP+ non plagiaristic work that I have been working non-stop on.)]

So here we go with some more CCP. Obsessive me shall also add my two cents to each because my self-obsession is beyond cure.


Red=Passion

Agreed

What can I do in two months?

I know I can sleep and have home food. Waiting for those two months to begin.

16 days only... Yaeee!!

Yes yes... my home is 16 days away. Main aa gaya Dillii!!!

And then, one day you realise how deceptive these faces can be!!

Hmm... most of them are.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I also want to get drunk and do stupid things and not be fuckin' judged!

Time is waiting....

Is it?

"When shall we three meet again? In thunder lightning or in rain? When the hurlyburlys done, when the battles lost and won. That will be ere the set of sun. Where the place. Upon the heath. There to meet with Macbeth."

She finds guys doing Shakespeare on stage cute. I just remember how I used to study back in school. I used to memorize speeches of the plays for board exams. Therefore the 90 somethings in English Literature. :P


To bread I do not ask to teach me, but not only lack during every day of time. I dont know anything about light, from where it comes and where it goes. I only want the light to light up.- Pablo

:O

Ham penalized; Timo and Trulli dead last; Brawn on the first row...utter chaos = exciting first corner front wing carnage. Hail the new F1 season.

I miss bhaiya!! I want to spend race day with him. :(

Fed up of firefox...

Like movies and music, you need to MAKE me adapt to new technology if it is better. Till then, I'm happy with my firefox.

Of all the things our faculty has, and has not, The Sense of Humour they have is just...Perfect!

I disagree.

Life couldn't have gotten worse than this!!

Wait for things to get real.

I messed up.. :| sorry!

Yea, I too messed up title case and sentence case in a submission yesterday. :|

Switched off the lights.

I did not!!! Was in a stupid class. :|

Ohhhhhhh..my body hurtsss...!!

Hehe... mera dil does. :P

3 Ss in my life- studies, sleep (or lack of it) and sneezing...wow!

My 3 Fs - Fuchsia, Facebook and flowers in my room. :D

A little sad about not going to Goa with the rest of the people...

Ha! Kidding me?

I'm the smiley for a day.

I'm happy for you. Truly am.

Doodh mein paani.

Yahan har cheez mein milawat hoti hai.

Now we shall write a darn press release. See you later! Tada!!


P.S. I am extremely sorry for the fucked up formatting here. Something going wrong with HTML which I will be taught next year. Till then, please bear with it.

4 comments:

P. said...

Love the new concept .. of the display messages ..
I read all of them religiously too , but never thought of doing this !
Yuhin toh nahi kehti main Richa ,, tu hai hi intelligent =D ( from the handwriting analysis classes )
=p

RB said...

Hehe... :)

Subhadip said...

Just how vella were you!?!

But they do make interesting reading :)

Carry on Vellapanti!

RB said...

Chalta hai kabhi kabhi bhai. :P