Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Stuff


The "masochistic" pleasures first - Didn't sleep for 42 odd hours, with no food for about 24 during that time. Yea, discounting a couple of minutes' nap in between and a bite into someone's snack in the canteen. Exaggeration makes it sound cooler.

Was called "marketing guru" by some people in class. Without going into the validity of things, it sounded supercool in my head.

Both the above points are related to the subject that I quite enjoy studying and working on. You thought I'd give up on my sleep for something frivolous?

Got over the unrest that my mind was creating about a specific something. It's a relief.

I want to take out time to type out the conversations that have been happening on paper in classes that my friends and I are rarely interested in.

Did manage to play Holi. I was the bhoot that I used to see my brother become on many Holis. I was also lifted and thrown in a pool of muddy water. Twice. And I stayed away from bhaang.

My hairstyle is at its boring best right now and I don't know what to do with it.

This is the longest that I have been away from home and family. It's beginning to get to me.

The current state of my plant is reflecting the phase that I am going through in life. Or so I'd like to believe. It's eerie.

I'm permanently broke nowadays. It's weird.

My tickets for home are booked.

Asthma is getting to me again.

I've begun to judge those faculty members who cannot teach without their PPTs.

Not having something to put on my FB status message space tells me that I'm not managing my time well.

I don't want to stop writing. In fact, I'm quite disliking this disjointed post. But I need to work. So I'll come and write another time. Till then, tada!

7 comments:

~ ॐ ~ said...

I liked this post... very !

RB said...

:)
Thanks.

Butterfly said...

This is a typical Aarbee post.So, its good.:-)

Subhadip said...

:)
We want Bhoot pictures! Maybe in the next post?

IYI said...

This one is for you:
http://www.indyeahinc.com/search?q=WHICH+PARTS+ARE+YOU+SKIPPING%3F&x=0&y=0
Take care girl

Anonymous said...

Subhadip,
There are no photographs. :(

RB said...

Butterfly,
Don't know how I missed your comment while replying earlier. Sorry about that. :(
And thanks for appreciating the typical post. :)