Sunday, November 30, 2008

Colour Schemes

At age 13, I was obsessed with black. Clothes, nail paint, shoes...they used to be all black.
From that I progressed to blue. Similar obsession.
After that I started disliking black. And the obsession with orange and green began. Orange was always on the side though. Green was just all over the place. I could not get enough of that colour.
And now, the newest colour that I am beginning to notice everywhere is purple. I have even started enjoying black currant ice creams. Green still remains, but the madness is reducing because it needs to share space with purple. They look good together too. :D
Avan's love for me has increased ever since she heard of this development. She heard of it first because I have never met anyone as crazy about purple as she is. Even her room's walls are purple. So I thought I'll share the 'good' news with her first. :-)


Did I mention here earlier that when I start earning a lot of money I am going to have a HUGE collection of bags? Today, while shopping with Mansi, I came across so many HOT bags that I wanted to steal them all. She did not like ANY though. We just walked for hours and came back home without anything. :-|
BUT I am going to buy lots and lots of bags in the coming years.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

BLACK CURRENT ICE CREAMMMMMMMMMM??? Thats my favouriteeeeeeeeee! Girl I am proud of you. You DO know purple is also the color of royalty na? And you deserved to be treated nothing lesser that that!!

And maybe I could get you one of those "hot bags" as your birthday/going away/bangkok present! Bol beti, this is your opportunity.

Anonymous said...

TYPO -

"deserve" not "deserved"
"than that" not "that that"

JESUS what was i writing

RB said...

Dude, phas jayegi aisi offer de ke. Soch le ek aur baar... main besharam hoon in mamlon mein. :D

Muah!

Subhadip said...

Fuchsia funny :)

RB said...

Subhadip
:-)