Saturday, November 15, 2008

Make it quick!

I realised day before that I do not remember when was the last time I had a good conversation with absolutely anyone. And it has been such an unsettling finding that I am now dying to meet some people I like talking to.

I cannot believe I never came across the word 'assay' before. It has such a simple meaning. Not that I read much, but why is this word not common?

Someone please help me see through tomorrow. It is going to be a crazy crazy day!!

I am going for Dostana tonight. Too excited to see Abhishek Bachchan after sooooo long!! Gay or not gay... it does not matter.

My handwriting has gone from bad to worse. Now even if I put extra effort to make it look nice, it fails me. Bloody hell!

My quilt is out. Yes, I am one of those who feel extra cold and need a quilt at 18 degrees. But it is sooo much fun sleeping with it. :D

My vibe/intuition system acts so strongly at times that it borders on being scary. But it's so always correct!

And right now I am listening to non-stop loud dhinchak music to keep myself awake at work. Phew!!

3 comments:

Butterfly said...

Ever tried sleeping with the fan on at a slow pace along with a quilt? A good night's sleep is assured!

Subhadip said...

Oh, it's quilt time already in Delhi! I used to love the weather this time of the year: Colorful clothes, soft sun, a cup of hot tea / coffee anytime.

How is Dostana?

RB said...

Butterfly
Oh, I don't like the fan while sleeping. It's a point of conflict with my roommate too. :)

Subhadip
Hot tea wale din to abhi thode duur hain. But it's beginning and is super nice.
Dostana rocked! I loved the first half. It's hilarious. And the second one is also decent. Paisa wasool.