Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Guess the Sketch

I have been playing online pictionary for the past couple of days on Facebook. It is thanks to Amiya, of course. All such addictions come to me via her. But that's not the point. The point is that I cannot draw to save my life. All those who went to college with me would know. I never used to participate in the pictionary sessions because of the fear of being beaten up by team members. I go out to draw a bear and would end up making something that people would think is a rat. But since it's the virtual world and nobody can cause any harm, I tried my hand at it. And it turns out that I am not that bad. In fact, a lot of times I see others drawing something and feel that I could have depicted the thing better.
Nonetheless, I am still far from perfect. Sometimes I do end up drawing ridiculously funny things. The other day I got the word 'forehead'. Now it wasn't as much my fault as it was the trickiness of the word, but a lot of people felt I was drawing a ninja turtle when I was pointing to the forehead of a simple man. I also quickly drew a car which someone thought was a dinosaur... but what to do! It's a funny game and you have to beat time to score well. :P
But it's too addictive and way too much fun. Do try it out if you're on Facebook. :-)


I am forgetting some friend's birthday today. Just can't remember whose it is!! Hope s/he is having fun and does not kill me when I finally recall who it actually is.

2 comments:

~ ॐ ~ said...

Its not my birthday !!!

and this is strange.. people forget birthdays and remember people (I do :P)

and you remember a birthday and not the person :P

RB said...

You know my fixation with dates na. It could very well be some non-important person who I am not in touch with right now but the date has stayed on. :D