Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Perspective

Aarbee’s never tried so hard to study.

12th standard boards, 2nd year exams, and now this! Times when I have really felt that I have put in a lot of hard work. I’ve studied as much as I could. There still probably remain a few things and I am trying to take care of those too. I know I studied last time too, but this time I’ve studied more. So now, even though I am fighting my worst fears almost every day, I am just glad I stuck to my idea of giving it my all this time. I knew I am not going to make another attempt at this, and that is why I also left my job. I know there is nothing more I can do if things don’t work out this time either. It is not a half-hearted attempt. From here, I either go the way I want to, or find another way that I’d like to follow. I will not be standing here and waiting any more. I may be tensed and anxious, but I am satisfied with what I have done. And still, my wall reads that I am better than most and can kick butt when I am in my element….and I intend to believe it until C-Day, and also for the rest of my life. :-)

These days are quite nice. I have found something that negates the effect of all the hellish thoughts that come to my head. Could I be more thankful and happier about it? Guess not. :-)

9 comments:

Sumit said...

Hard work ALWAYS pays... remember that Aarbee..and don't worry, you surely will find your way... :)

P.S. Can you pass on this wonderdrug or whatever that negates the effects of all hellish thoughts to me also? Please? Might just be useful with examination season coming up....

Swetank Gupta said...

Cool!

This is one of the best posts I've read on your blog. I'm so happy for you. Just remain like this and we'll all queue up to the successful Richa asking us to help us out. :-)

Really positive. Makes me want to work harder too. Guess I'll go do just that.

Oh and Happy Diwali (a little earlier, in case I forget to wish you on that day - these days it's a little difficult to tell time).

Unknown said...

I want to know about the wonderdrug too. Can we have an exclusive post on that please?

b. said...

I know you are gonna make it....and make it BIG!

@Sayantani
lol....

RB said...

Wanderer
Hoping. :-)

I have the patents/copyrights...everything for the wonderdrug. It's MINE. So go away! :P
Baaki kuch bhi maang lo. :-)


Swetank
So sweet of you to take out time and leave this comment, Swetank. I'm really touched. :-)
And yes, HAPPY DIWALI!! :-)

Woodsmoke
Abhi nahi. Abhi woh exclusive testing phase mein hai. :D

B.
:-) Thanks...

Swetank Gupta said...

Okay, was that sarcastic? :-(

RB said...

Swetank
What! Not at all.

Swetank Gupta said...

Oh okay. Good. In that case, yes, I really am awfully sweet. What to do? Can't help it. 8-)

RB said...

Hehe... :)