Monday, November 19, 2007

Competitive Exams

I'm feeling so lost, so without a purpose in life today. I know that maybe it's just one of those things that are never meant to be, but then why did I want it so badly? I gave up everything I could for it, I gave it everything I could too....and I am sitting here without a reason why I did so brilliantly in that one freakin exam. Yeah, I know that it's not the end of life or of anything else n all of that....but give me a break somebody!!
I am sitting here, 12:40 p.m., not knowing what to do in the next minute. How should I spend hours waiting... until I see human form again, until I see a new form of motivation, until I find something to do? How should I look at these creepy books again...with more love...so that I can really gain something out of them? Go away if you think I'm talking like a loser...you've become too judgmental!
Uh! I guess, like with all other things, it will take a couple of years for me to figure why this was not meant to be. Never mind. At least now I know it was not meant to be. That's some consolation!