Friday, November 02, 2007

Shady's Back!!

After six traumatic days, I am back!! I can sleep again. I knew that bloody CAT could not have been the reason. It was some dumb pills that I was prescribed. Side effects: nervousness and insomnia. Grr. Didn't they know that any more nervousness would just result in a breakdown here! Buggers. Oh I love my loud music again, it's not noise pollution any more. And I feel so energetic right now that I could fight an elephant, maybe. :D
So, a special thanks to a friend who was nice enough to dig up the details of those medicines and tell me to quit them. Also, for tolerating me for all those hours that I was up and cranky and dumb. For laughing at all my silly jokes and tantrums alike. For just being so niice and patient. Shady. :-)

Shady is considerate beyond belief. And is still not shady. Talk about perfect balance. I cannot begin to write about the things that are common between the two of us. I have never met another person who is so much like me. I thought I was a unique piece. But! I doubt if anybody can actually understand what I am trying to say here, because in just a few days, even we have lost track of the things that are similar. It's just crazy.
Although, there is one very big and evident difference. Our skills when it comes to maths. My scores are usually not even a tenth of his. Bloody!
He's brought a lot of smiles and happiness in my life. I'm scared, but I am enjoying. I've been singing for over a year - Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there...With open arms and open eyes. So. I think it fits so well, in the context of pretty much every thing that is happening in life. 2 weeks to go. I need to keep my eyes and arms open for that too.

God, trusting you again. Muah! :-)

5 comments:

Sumit said...

Aarbee, good to hear that you can sleep again! Though, I'd recommend using up your rediscovered energy for things other than fighting elephants.

As far as maths goes, this shady chap may be good, but I doubt if he can match up to your logical ability skills.

Although, the bottomline is that you seem happy... as Metallica says... nothing else matters!

Subhadip said...

So.. Shady's back with the help of Shady...

Will the real slim Shady please stand up? Just kidding :-P

Take care, both of you.

Sumit said...

@ b. o'hemian... there's a slim shady in all of us.. let's all stand up.. haha.. :P

RB said...

Wanderer
Hehe... yeah, elephants are nice. I don't need to fight them. So plan cancel ho gaya. :D

Yeah right! Shady teaches me both. I don't know how his brain works. Bloody. :P

And yes, I agree, nothing else matters. :-)

B. O'Hemian
I've never seen you like this! :D

Will do. Thanks. :-)

Aur ye sab log gaane kyun ga rahe hain bhai?

AG said...

heyaaa
nice read
cheers