Saturday, November 17, 2007

CAT II

Flowers, phone calls, SMSs, I’m receiving them all. It really is a big day tomorrow, I guess. I’m trying to not think about it now, and am succeeding only partially. ‘Fuck scared’ and more, it is quite a roller coaster. But I think it was one last year too. And like I was just discussing with a friend, I’ve probably been ten times more worried for a lot of college exams. None of the college exams ever gave me the liberty of writing a blog post at 8:00 one night before. It’s just the darn pressure. Screw the pressure (oh, screwing it would take the air out of it. Hee hee hee :P)! Yeah, I’ve become quite a champ at such PJs. Never mind.

I am just hoping that the waking up routine is perfect tomorrow. That is, minus any cold, headache, toothache, backache, etc. And most importantly, I hope the mind is blank & happy.

Praying for myself.

Adios! :-)

5 comments:

Sumit said...

@Aarbee

1. Good PJ... it makes me proud 'uv ya. :D
2. Tomorrow's just another day... and you're gonna go there and kick some ass!
3. You'd better wake up minus all the pains and aches, or else...
4. Praying for you. :-)

P.S. I LOVE you!

~ Deeps ~ said...

u will do well.........loads of luck :)

Subhadip said...

Wish you good luck. Do well.

BTW, your PJ (like all good PJs) sucks!

Unknown said...

All the very best.

Reeta Skeeter said...

Besties from Skeety AARBEE :)