Friday, December 28, 2007

On A Happy Note

Another year has come to a close, and this year I do not have my customary New Year post because I had made it on my birthday itself, and there isn't really much that I have done in the last four months for me to make a new list.
But what I do want to write about are the things that make (and have made) me happy. Firstly, I think it's time I acknowledge the camera that I own. I have not liked it since I've got it, but I can only imagine what life would have been if I didn't have it. Well, if I didn't have it, I'd have actually had a camera according my preferences, but let's just count the blessings, shall we. So, it's a Sony T100. And if there's one good thing that I can confidently say about it is its macro lens. It does a killer job...each time! Or maybe it's just that macros are my thing [:D]. Whatever said, the camera really helps me there. And thanks to that, I have managed to capture a few shots of one of my most favourite things in the world...flowers.











I have actually clicked over 2,500 pictures in under five months. Well, perhaps some of them have been absolutely random, and some I have lost forever, but I have had So Much Fun!

Adding to the happiness has been Shady. I keep mentioning him, but the mentions are usually never enough. He's been the staff that I've clung to in these difficult months, and the best part is that he's never made me feel that I'm clinging. He's a darling!

And of course, ALL the friends who have entertained me, and have been entertained by me (and this is the entertainment wala entertain, and not jhelne wala entertain).

Well, I think this is pretty much it. And I think I should keep revisiting this page, because my bad mood days should see how beautiful things are around me. :-)

Now I shall make a move. My brother's come to pseudo fight with me after a very long time. :D Tada!!

9 comments:

Sumit said...

The pics are nice... see, I keep telling yourself that you've got a nice camera (apart from a good eye for spotting pic opportunities).

And as far as being a staff is concerned, I don't know of too many staffs who lean on the 'leaner'. (That's a bad pun!!) :D

RB said...

Shady
I know you keep telling me, but I like it when yourself says it too. :P

I think my staff's started liking me. Myself is very likable you see. :D

R said...

Good stuff there. I guess my camera would just stop responding the next time I take it on (waiting for that time though) - been so frikkin' long. Keep clicking.
And here's taking the opportunity to wish you a new year full of reasons to blog about only good things coming your way.

Unknown said...

Wonderful photos. I enjoyed all of them.
And advance wishes for a happy new year.

RB said...

Rohit
Thanks. Yes, it does seem to be really long since you touched your camera. I'm just glad you updated your blog.
Thanks for the wishes too. And I know you might not blog about it, but I hope you have a lot of reasons to be happy in the new year too. :-)

Woodsmoke
Thanks.
Aapko bhi. :-)

Subhadip said...

2500 pics in five months! That's about the number of shots I took in the last five years!

We want a Sony + Shady product on this blog!

RB said...

B. O'Hemian
I doubt aapne five years mein bhi utni pictures li hongi!

Didn't I recently put up a Sony + Shady product on this blog? You'll have to wait for some time for the next one. Next year, pakka! :D

That Girl said...

Happy new year :) Your Macro pics are always great... and 2500? Wow.

RB said...

Amiya
To you too!! :D

Yep, 2500. :-)