Friday, December 07, 2007

Ugh

It has been quite a frustrating day so far. And even though lately I've spent a lot of not-too-productive days, this one's probably been the most irritating. I did put up one picture on Flickr that made me kinda happy, but that is about it. The air itself seem to be blue, the sunshine was almost ineffective...it's not there anymore, and I am hovering around numbness...but not quite there. Would not have been irritable if I was numb!
For some dumb reason, my room generally stays cooler than the rest of the house too, so I am just sitting around with cold hands, cold feet and a cold nose. I know it's not that cold yet, and I know that I always insist that winters are supercool, but didn't I just tell you that I am irritable today!
The idiotic brain/memory doesn't help either! Has to remind me that 7 Dec, '06 was also a super-shitty day! Well, the two days are not even comparable, and am I glad or what that they're not....but then who said that shit was ever remotely close to 'nice'!
I've not received confirmation about my payment to XLRI...it's been two weeks; I've had enough shit related to their forms this year....I don't wanna worry more about them!! But I already am...

W H A T E V E R!!

P.S. - One thing that never fails to make me super happy is appreciation for any picture that I click. Just received a comment from an ex colleague...and he's made my day, again!! Thanks, Rohit. :-)

5 comments:

Butterfly said...

Me first!

Butterfly said...

Well, some days turn out to be really frustrating. But, usually, the day after the frustrating day is quite satisfactory. So, I hope that today has been and will be a great day for you!:-)

In my case, it doesn't matter whether I am sitting in a cold room or a hot room. My hands, feet and nose always seem to be cold! Moreover, one of my ears remains hot and the other cold!

That Girl said...

And I love that pic on Flickr. Fantastic, it is, absolutely.

Hope tomorrow and the days after that aren't so crappy. And hope you receive the confirmation soon ya, this has got to be sucky.

I'm liking this winter so far. Just the right amount of cold for me!

Subhadip said...

Sorry to hear that... but I am sure, things are better now.

Yoda speak: Enjoyed to be, some things (like weather) are, whatever the condition. Fight, you shouldn't, where you can't win.

RB said...

Sinjini
Yes, the next day was really really nice. Thanks. :-)

Oh, even I used to have that one-hot-ear problem when I was younger. Uh, used to feel like my ear's releasing smoke. Hope it gets better with time for you too. :-)

Amiya
Thanks!! :D

Confirmation nahi aayi yaar. I'll have to call them.
So how're the winters post yesterday? :) It was quite cold...

B. O'Hemian
Umm, things are pretty much the same, but the mood is certainly under control.

And I don't know if Luke ever talks like this, but she totally loves Yoda and his words!! :))
Thanks.