Sunday, December 23, 2007

Got a Question?

I came across a seemingly fun tag after quite some time. Jayant found it somewhere, and since I participated in it on his blog, I am supposed to do it on my blog too.

It's a simple game. You can ask me ANY three questions you like. 'Personal, private, or random.' And I shall answer them. Hopefully honestly. :P

In return, you have to post this message in your own blog and you have to answer the questions that people ask you.

Simple? So let's try and start rolling. :D

3 comments:

Butterfly said...

Me First!

Butterfly said...

I am doing this for the second time today. So, I have to do it on my blog soon!

Ok, your questions are:

1.Where would you like to go on the 31st?

2.Do you sing while taking a bath?

3.Has your cell phone ever been stolen or lost?

RB said...

Sinjini
Okay, here we go.

1. On the 31st, I think I'd just like to have a small party with close friends. The place doesn't matter.

2. Oh no, never. Somehow, even if I am singing before going for a bath, I stop once I'm in. :D

3. Thankfully, no.

Is your post up yet?