Monday, December 03, 2007

Khoya Khoya Chand

There is a new song that I have fallen completely in love with. It's catchy, and thankfully is sensible unlike all 'catchy' numbers that they produce nowadays. And I don't know if it's just coincidence that this one also features Shiny Ahuja, but he's also one charming thing, and I'm just glad-er that he's part of it! :D

So the lyrics go something like this...

Kyun khoye khoye chand ki phir aakh mein, talash mein, udaas hai dil...
Kyun apne aap se khafa khafa zara zara sa naraz hai dil...

Ye manzilein bhi khud hi tai kare...
Ye faasle bhi khud hi tai kare...
Kyun, to raaston pe phir seham seham sambhal sambhal ke chalta hai ye dil...

Zindgai sawalo ke jawaab dhoondne chali..
Jawaab mein sawalon ki ek lambi si ladi mili..
Sawaal hi sawaal hai sujhti nahi gali..
Ki aaj haath thaam lo, ek haath ki kami khali...

Jee mein aata hai...
Murda sitare noch loo...
Idhar bhi noch loo..
Udhar bhi noch loo...
Ek do ka zikar kya...
Main saare noch loo...

Kyun tu aaj itna vaishi hai mizaz mein mazazz hai aye gum-e-dil...

Dil ko samajhna to kya aasaan hai...
Dil to fitrat se sun lo na baimaan hai...
Yeh khush nahi hai jo mila...
Bas mangta hi hai chala...

....

Kyun khoye khoye chand ki phir aakh mein, talash mein, udaas hai dil...
Kyun apne aap se khafa khafa zara zara sa naraaz hai dil...

Absolutely love it!!!

16 comments:

That Girl said...

Oh my goddddddddd I've been going SO nuts over this song ever since I first heard it about two weeks back. Been raving to everyone about it! Absolutely madly in love with it. Tried downloading it too but I couldn't find it online, could you? Oh and the word is "phiraakh" - one word, not broken. :)

Subhadip said...

Oh yeah, it's the Swanand Kirkire / Shantanu Moitra duo again. Very nice song!

I am not writing anything nasty like "I guess everything sounds nice to you these days" :-P

Sumit said...

Hmmm... I agree with b. o'hemian... everything seems to sound nice to you nowadays... I wonder why too... care to elucidate? :D

RB said...

Amiya
Have I told you earlier that I TOTALLY love your comments? About 20% of the life on this blog is thanks to you. And you have been away for SO long!! :|
But I'm just glad you're back - from dumb exams, and from supercool vacations! Now you better be regular again.
Will mail you the song.
And what does phiraakh mean? I thought it is broken 'coz aakh is a word used in Punjabi too...it means 'intezaar mein'.

Muah! :-)

B. O'Hemian
Oh yes, the duo again!!

And you know what, you did write some nasty words. But along with everything sounding nice to me, very few things put me off too. So aapko maaf kiya gaya. :P

Shady
Haan, aur aapko to kuch bhi sunai nahi deta hai. Haina? :P
Elucidate hum offline karenge. :D

Sumit said...

Blame Airtel... not me for my inability to hear... :)

RB said...

Shady
Aise public mein bhi gaali doge to na sirf network issues honge, overbill bhi kar denge woh!! Shhh. :)

R said...

Can someone send me this song? Never heard it. Thanks to my new 80 GB, I can ignore the Meows and Mirchis of the world.

RB said...

Rohit
Sure you can. :-)
I'll just mail it to you too.

That Girl said...

Thanks a LOT for mailing the song, I'm listening to it right now and loving it!

And yes, the ughy exams have kept me away too much, I'm back now :) Will make up for all the missing comments too.

And I thought the word firaakh is the same as talaash, or being in the pursuit of something... but apparently there's a lot of discussion going on about it, check out this IMDb board: http://www.imdb.com/board/bd0000033/flat/89640840

Subhadip said...

See... exactly my point... sab kuchh maaf karne ka mann karta hai... yeh sab positive side effects hai :-)

And about Airtel / Vodafone network, the less said the better. Give my idea of two-way radio set a thought.

RB said...

Amiya
You're most welcome. :-)

Good that you're back!! :)

Haan, the word has to mean something like that only. Tabhi to wahan fit hoga. Could not access this link though...I registered too. :( Kya likha hai wahan?

B. O'Hemian
To aapke liye fayedemand sabit hua na ye positive side effect. :-)

Two-way radio set? Hmm...chalo aaj propose karte hain. :D

~ Deeps ~ said...

i love the song too.........its quite different from usual stuff.....the other songs of the movie are also nice (khoya khoya chand)
btw its urdu word firaak.......

RB said...

DK
Yeah, the other ones are quite nice too.
After much discussion, I guess firaak hi hai phir. Thanks for your vote. :)

Reeta Skeeter said...

Heeee... Main na zara sunke wapis aake fir comment karti hun. Tab tak you enjoy :D ;D

RB said...

Reeta
Okies... :)

Satish Chivukula said...

Hey..i've been searching for this on net..but in vain ..could some one please mail me this song!!

MailID: chvs_20@yahoo.com
Thanks to you in Advance