Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Yellow

Autos
DTCs
Paint contrasted with black on pavements
Traffic signal poles
The STD booths
Traffic police's barricades
My personality according to one of the applications on Facebook
The lights on my router
The background on my cellphone's screen and the alert light on it too
The colour of folders on the PC
My specs' case
The sacred colour
Yash Chopra's mustard fields
Myoril capsules
Summers
Friendship
Coldplay
Dirty fellow
Some people's hello
The kurta that I wear every second day

and of course, the sun!

Post inspiration:












I am just bored.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really liked this post :)

stay bored :)

Subhadip said...

Ye loh!

RB said...

Competitor
Hehee... liking the post toh theek hai, but ye kaisa shraap de diya?!

B. O'Hemian
Hehe... kya hua bhai? :D

That Girl said...

:) :) Really liked this post, can't say why.

RB said...

Amiya
As long as you liked it! :)

Subhadip said...

Kuchh nehi...

"Ye loh!" sounds like "Yellow"; hence the comment :-)

RB said...

Oho! Ye toh all puns intended ho gaye.