Saturday, June 21, 2008

Had fun!

It was a Saturday that begun quite early for me.
First had some meeting for the project, then met Varun after almost one year, and then the good ol' Orkut gang after quite a gap too. The entire day in my now standard meeting point with EVERYONE - C.P. Almost every weekend is spent there. I'll be there tomorrow too. Anyway! I had a lot of fun. Some good food too.

And btw, guys, my non-alcoholic drink was quite nice. Didn't smell anything like Death either. :P



So Varun's become quite a pro at the markets. Giving my gyan, and acting all smart about IPOs and jazz. The best thing about him is that he's always been the same. Whether he's free or busy, whether he's in India or abroad, or whether he's talking sense or crap - sweetheart forever! :-)

Anku knows less about cameras than I thought she did. There was finally someone who was interested but knew less than me! Yayii!!! I was trying to explain. :P
But she got me pretty earrings, so she's nice-shice. All good! :D

I'm glad Smita could make it. Yeah, DK, you too! But I am sure you don't mind me giving her extra footage. And anyway, Jab We Wed ki private screening nahi dene ki kuch to price honi chahiye.

Akash drove us to Bengali Market for the golgappas that I insisted on. He's a sweet boy too!
But I am really hoping one day Michelle and Akash get rich enough for that Pink Ferrari vs Red Ferrari race. Really, that car looked pink. Actually, it was Fuchsia! :D

Bhaskar bhaiya ko padhai mode ke liye besht of luck! :)

And I think we should all contribute and gift the All Sports Bar jugs on Diwali. (They have pitchers on the menu but not in their kitchens)

Next set of friends tomorrow! So maybe you can wait for more pictures. :-)
Till then, tada!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Subhadip said...

Every weekend at CP eh? In the four days I have been here, I have been to CP on three days. How come we didn't bump into each other there?

Have fun... before you go off to the hills :P

b. said...

Was good fun. Good Luck for the journey ahead :)

All Sports Bar is a BIG disaster!

~ Deeps ~ said...

it was fun........i dont mind it at all after all ladie(s) deserve more recognition........alas thats gonna be way of life now :)

RB said...

Subhadip
I don't know how come because I haven't just been there, I have walked around like mad too!

HILLSSSS!!! :-/

Bhaskar
Yeah.
Thanks.. :-)

DK
Good that you already know that it should be a way of life. :P