Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Tag Thing

Butterfly tagged me, so here I am!

Name three most valuable assets.

My phone, camera, and maybe my smile.

Where is the place that you want to go the most?
The most? Well, since I don't travel at all, there are many places that I want to go to. No urge for any one particular place. Although the thought of London is still fascinating.

If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
A healthier body. Without a doubt!

What are you afraid to lose the most in yourself?
Cheerfulness.

What would you do if you found a briefcase full of money?
Really depends on the situation and what my instincts say at that moment.

If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Totally!

Which type of person do you dislike the most?

:-) There are many. For now we could stick to my latest addition to this list - the over enthusiastic type.

If you were given the chance to have one super power, what would it be and why?
To become invisible at will and travel to any place in seconds. It'd be so cool! :-)

For you life is?
About living, not surviving.

If you could do one thing different in life, what would it be?

I think I'd like to kill the laziness.

Are you a shopaholic?
Give me the money, I totally will be!

Which actress do you find the prettiest?

I edited this question because for some time now I have not been able to get the Nandita Das breed of actresses out of my mind. I completely love the way her, Konkana Sen Sharma, Deepti Naval, Smita Patil, etc look. I think that's because TV is giving me an overdose of Katrina Kaif and Aishwarya Rai nowadays and their beauty is something that I never find appealing.

One song that gives you goosebumps?
I want to put Woodsmoke's answer alongwith "Ae mere watan ke logon" here because these are the only songs that give me goosebumps.

Do you have any plans for tomorrow? Oh yes! I desperately need to start working on the research project that I have got. Also go through the camera's manual and click something nice. AND go for some more shopping.

I tag you if you wanna do this.

6 comments:

Subhadip said...

Invisibility and teleport! Nice combo! Every stalker's dream :P

R said...

The tag's everywhere! Sheesh, guess I'll have to do it too, since I've been tagged twice already. :-/

RB said...

Subhadip
Yeah! You'll be my first victim.

Rohit
Do it soon!

That Girl said...

- Dislike the over enthu type.
- Stalker powers would be cool, yes!
- Kill the laziness (as I sit here in the office playing online games...), YES!
- And those two songs soooo give me goosebumps too. Plus a coupla others, I'll mention them in my tag if I post it :)

Yaaaaaaaaaawn! I'm so bored :(

Butterfly said...

Your smile is certainly valuable:-)

I like Konkona Sen Sharma very much. Even I hate Aishwarya Rai. She is very cold and expressionless. When she smiles, it seems as though someone is forcing her to do it. I agree with you that she is not at all appealing.

Liked your answer to the shopaholic question. Liked all your answers, in fact.

RB said...

Amiya
Yaaaaawn! Me too. :-/

Sinjini
Thank you.
And go write those things about Aishwarya Rai on Jayant's blog in an anonymous comment. :P