Friday, June 13, 2008

Make Way!!!

My newest baby is here! The most expensive one ever, and the fanciest ever too. I am too scared to even handle it, it has still not sunken in that I OWN it, and I am again back to zero as far as clicking photographs is concerned.Will go through the manuals of course, but for now please just welcome warmly...



And here's the companion of the last ten months. The one above is the 4855th photograph that I clicked. Was kinda hoping to complete 5000 before moving on. :-) If I leave it behind, then I am sure it will be another ten months before the next 150 pictures get clicked.


Please please excuse the not-nice photo. I have absolutely no idea about how this new camera works.

And this is the sponsor of my new camera. My dear Poppy!! The first picture from my new Canon world.

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

That Girl said...

Oyeeeeee I just left you a wall post asking when the brand new pics from the brand new camera would be up... and just then my GR tells me about this post :)

The cam looks DAMN cool. The proper proper photographer sort!

And yeah, do continue using the last one for a while more to complete 5000 otherwise, like you said, it'll take another year.

Hope you continue taking awesome pictures with this one too.

b. said...

Hey welcome to the new family :)

I am sure you would do wonders considering the way you have covered in the last few months!

Happy clicking!

Apoorva said...

woaah!!
congratulations!! go crazy clicking.

R said...

Congrats!
I'll look forward to good stuff even more :)

RB said...

Amiya
GR rocks! :-)

Yeah, it looks pretty hot. I am still salivating. :P

Thanks! :-)

Bhaskar
Thanku thanku. :-)

And that is sweet of you. I hope I can improve.

Apoorva
Thaaaanks!!!

Rohit
Thanks. :-)

Reeta Skeeter said...

Oye Hoye!
Mubarak!
Happy Clicking dearie...

Subhadip said...

Yay! Congrats!

I am sure you will do wonders with this baby! You must promise to post your picture with the photographer's jacket on, with the bag and camera, basically all the accessories. You may leave out the cap :P

RB said...

Reeta
Thaanksss!!! :)

B. O'Hemian
Ahem. I don't think I'd like to do that. Chalo aane do ye sab cheezein, I might just do it. :D

~ Deeps ~ said...

congrats........really looking forward to pics from new cam.......

RB said...

DK
Thanks.