Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hottie!!

After really really reeaaallly long am I having such an urge to write. And on one of the oldest themes on my blog - eye candy!! :D


John Stamos this time!! Full House's last re-run got over waaaay back, and anyway, I first watched the series when I was in school. Drooled over him like mad. And of course, I wasn't alone. All of us friends used to love him insanely. Small secret: one of them had a break-up because of him. :P
So, he's back in a new series on Star World - Jake in Progress. I did enjoy his small stints here and there in between too (the potential sperm donor in FRIENDS? yeah baby!! :P). But now he's playing Jake and this means thirty minutes of full-on entertainment! :D
Somehow I never followed E.R. and therefore missed him there.

But now I am super happy. Yayiii!!! :) :)

4 comments:

Linda said...

John makes ER better than ever! He is the most beautiful man on God's green earth (in my opinion!)

Subhadip said...

Err... enjoy!

When are you writing about the other eye candies on TV viz. Eva Longoria, Kirsten Davis, Kim Cattrall, etc... ?

Apoorva said...

Oh how i love him!
sigh...don't have a tv here :(

RB said...

Linda
:) He certainly is one of the most beautiful!

B. O'Hemian
Enjoying! :)

Eva, Kim, etc who?

Apoorva
Aww.... chal if it's any consolation, I'll also be able to catch a couple of more episodes only. :(