Thursday, September 24, 2009

Everyone Seems to Remember Green Day

I am slightly bored, slightly irritated, and slightly angry. The boredom initiates this post.

I am finally placed for the internship. It is a big relief. It looks like the kind of organisation I'll enjoy working for. Hoping for the best!

Most of this month got spent with crazy illnesses. I'm quite tired of it now.

The weather has been extreme for the past few weeks. Mad heat in the first half of the day, and stormy rains in the second half. My kids will really not see the tiger na? Or even winters?

Classes are already over for this term. And exams are still two weeks away. I do have projects to complete, but this is a long time span to kill. People are planning Goa. I am SO tempted!

I listened to Radio Mirchi's Tapas Sen and Big FM's Tarun Katial talk about branding. And they were plain brilliant! I also bought a tee that reads, 'It's not true that I had nothing on... I had the RADIO on!' And it has Marilyn Monroe's picture on it. :D

I also attended a concert of Rahul Sharma's. He was great with the santoor. But his team member who was on the tabla was even better. I can't believe I cannot recall his name. He was trained by Ustad Alla Rakha and Ustad Zakir Hussain. Out of the world!

The relationship with Sahil has evolved a bit. We've grown up. It's nice to have him around.

My roommate is going crazy. As of now she is in South Africa. Hope she's having a good time. She's the biggest jugaadu girl I know.

Oh, I did finally write a story for that culture studies assignment. Who was I kidding when I said I'd paint? :) That assignment was fun. The man's classes were fun too.

And half the time I am ill because I do not sleep! BYE!

2 comments:

R said...

Where did you get placed finally?

RB said...

With the ABB Group.