Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Unstable

My stomach is stupid and slightly twisted in the head.

I was born and brought up in Delhi. Lived there for 21 years. But my stomach never got used to the food in the city. Last six months spent in the city were particularly awful. I was worried what would happen when I'd come to Pune (a new place with new food).

I moved to Pune a little over a year ago. My stomach was the happiest living being on earth. I could eat whatever the heck I wanted to. There wasn't the slightest cry from in there. And now? After all these months here... one little new thing I eat, and bam! There it goes for a toss. Just like it used to be in Delhi. It does not matter whether I eat from the streets or at a fancy restaurant. It's all equally painful.

So tell me, some enlightened soul! How does immunity reduce instead of rising?

2 comments:

R said...

Inversely proportional to your beer intake. Really.

RB said...

:) Maybe.