Saturday, September 19, 2009

Memory of a Memory of a Memory

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Memory!




I was just listening to fm and heard that song rang rang mere rang rang mein from the movie Bollywood Hollywood.
It reminded me of this one thing that happened in school. I got to dance with an ultra hot guy on this song. He was from St. Thomas, Dehradun. That school had come to mine for a sports meet. The dance was at the social we had with their team.

Boy! Were all the girls of my batch jealous? Or was it envious? And did i forget to mention that he asked me for the dance. :P

The best part was that it ended at 9 in the night and next day it was news!! And was I enjoying the attention or what?!!

I swear, that guy was very very handsome and smelled great too. I remember, before leaving he came up to get a picture clicked with me. Aaah...there were more eyes staring at us. Lol!!

He turned out to be bastard but then who cares!! I had a great time. Plus, a break from the fact that I was not one of the 'sought after' girls in school ( in this context) was welcome. :D :D

2 comments:

P. said...

Love the title =)
This is one of the coolest things about a blog..
Wish there'd be ways to dig up a diary and paste it =p

Fuchsia rocks.

Aarbee said...

:) True.
Thanks!!