Thursday, September 10, 2009

9/11

It's the mad boy's birthday today. Geek-o-Boy turns 22.

He's the most adorable, sweet, warm, corny, crass, intelligent, charming, funny, supportive, and BLAH! guy I know today. He's so kiddish that you feel like slapping him half the time. And then you see those deep thoughts surface and surprise you at times. A recent conversation with him snatched away from me something that was always considered intrinsic to my personality (by me and others). He was not wrong. But he said it so matter-of-factly and nonchalantly that I did not even realise what happened. Changed my idea of me to quite an extent.

He's the typical mad, obsessive Virgo that many people find hard to deal with. But he's also the most efficient, warm, and sensitive person that you'd only be too lucky to have as a friend.

Today my life and my days are incomplete without him. My happiness is incomplete without his. And I'm wishing for LOTS of happiness and luck for him in the coming year. And above all, I wish peace for him.

He calls me Bageera boy. :-| That comes from Bageecha. Which comes from my original name. Talk about left-handed boys'
creative products!


No comments: