Saturday, September 12, 2009

Anchored

I need to count a few things, and therefore:

It took me two weeks to finally respond to the 7:00 a.m. alarm, but I did! I went for a run with one of the dogs on campus after that. I know I have no stamina whatsoever, but whatever gets the heart pumping and sweat going... works!

One of the zillion assignments' evaluation came in today. Somebody from the industry spent time on assessing it, and that's why it matters. Why it matters more is the fact that my team scored the highest. I know you think it's trivial, but there are few academic things here that have any sense or value to them.

Last week's was my team's first presentation in Dr. Sastry's class. "This group has put some thought into it. Very good." We always rock!

The balloons and the flowers from last week are still alive.

It took more than one year, but the garden promised is finally under way. The view from my window will soon be pretty too.

I managed to install Adobe Flash on my system after a lot of struggle. Now the struggle to understand it and complete the assignment begins.


See you with some more news soon!

No comments: