Monday, July 06, 2009

Much more than a 1000 words



I completed a year on this campus yesterday. I wanted to kinda celebrate, but actually ended up spending the evening alone in the city. The only thing celebratory about that was that I got a new plant. It's a croton this time. So I am hoping it would resist the dying business.

There are a lot of things that I'd like to write about wrt this past year, but another post for that.

For now, I am concentrating on this collage of a collage that I'm displaying here. Please excuse the bad pictures... the lighting was somehow too difficult. Anyway. The point here is that I got lots of pictures printed before coming from Delhi this time because I wanted to make my wall look pretty. It took more than a couple of days to get this thing done, but it's finally done. Actually, it's 98% done 'coz there's a bit left too... but I am sure I will complete that tomorrow.
This collage is making me so happy that I cannot stop smiling. It's one of the most perfect things ever. It has pictures of a lot of people with a lot of different kinds of smiles. Each of these pictures is significant in its own way. Each one has a story. I love each one. They're perfect. :-)

My friends seem to be happier than me about a certain development that has happened. I don't think I'm happy about it at all, but maybe it's good for me at some level.

People seem to like me when I am obsessive happy. I like myself like that too. It's niice. :D


PS - Special thanks to Priyam and Ridhima for helping me with the collage. :-)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Subhadip said...

That's a super wall. I am stealing the idea :)

RB said...

:) Karo karo... it's funn!