Thursday, July 09, 2009

Happiness Initiatives

I watched Ice Age 3 yesterday. And I am glad that it is just as good as the previous two parts.
It was after really long that I was excited about a movie. Of course, the fact that there were no movies releasing while I was at home cannot be ignored. But still, it was nice to realise that my excitement was not unjustified. The movie was brilliant.
The past couple of weeks in this city have been a little annoying 'coz something or the other keeps screaming out loud that it's a small city. Now I don't know why even an Inox or an Adlabs didn't screen it in 3D. It was soo made for a 3D experience! :(
My official love through the movie (excluding Sid who is anyway the cutest) was Ray Romano. Loved his series on TV, and love his voice here too!



After the movie, friends and I went to McDonald's. Happy Meal toy of the day was Ice Age 3 stuff!!! So I got Manny, a tumbler with the dinosaur landscape on it, and one ice-cream maker. :D Happppy!!

I also finally bought a happy yellow bag. I'd been wanting one for a couple of months, and yesterday I finally spotted the perfect one. Rs 350 only! :D :D

I also finally planted my croton. It is super-pretty and I love it!! Swetha named it 'Dhaniya'. So Dhaniya it is from now on. :P


P.S. - Dhaniya's picture another time. :-)

6 comments:

~ ॐ ~ said...

I want the toys too !!! please!

RB said...

Aa ke le jao!! :P

P. said...

Roger that !!
Manny looks good in the picture, why did the ice lolly maker not feature ?!

RB said...

The ice lolly maker did not make it here 'coz it was too complicated in design. :-/

Subhadip said...

Congrats on the yellow bag, and the "toys".
A croton named "Dhaniya"!?! Wah!

RB said...

Subhadip,
Aapke inverted commas note kar liye hain maine. Hmph!

Yes, a croton named Dhaniya is fun! :-)