Thursday, July 23, 2009

Windy Affairs

I have never witnessed a storm that has no dust, makes the kind of noise this one is making, is SO cold, and has the power of making somebody my size lose control and almost get pushed away. The wind had been strong since last night, but it is insane right now. The structures behind my window are such that the wind is getting kinda trapped in them and making noises like a roaring lion. I am not kidding or exaggerating. I really thought it's some wild animal or an annoying machine that is at work outside. But when it went on even after 9-10 p.m., I figured it's just the wind.

I like wind. Definitely more than the rain. Especially the rain that never stops.

The hilltop is not feeling too great this semester. I am perpetually in crib mode. So, five minutes in the staircase next to my room felt super nice thanks to this wind. It is piercing. Makes you face it head on. No other way of doing it. Feels incredible!

The wishful thinking here: if only these were winds of change.

2 comments:

Me said...

i know..i thought the windows would give away..
and for a min i thought..the wind would blow me away..i would float in space and time.. :)
n nothing would matter..
i like the wind on my face..it takes the weariness away..as if m a wall, n m standing tall against it..resisting it..
winds of change..yeah..
though, on a larger scale.. I thought junies did far too much on this account. :P
sure as hell miss AS..will this bring him back? :(

RB said...

Hahaa... what did you guys do now? He does come to teach you guys, doesn't he?