Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Week That Was

Oh, it's been a week already since I last wrote. My MiG's somersaulting in the sky.

What happened since last Thursday?

Delhi got more humid.
I saw blood.
The creep admitted he is a chauvinist. Not in that many words, duh.
I extracted the last drop of perfume from the bottle.
I met Akash, Michelle, Deepak and Rohit.
I also left my sunglasses at Akash's place.
Visited a fancy library in South Ex.
I had a Sub.
Also met nanu, nani and Daksh.
Lived through insane voltage fluctuations.
Went through my school scrapbooks.
Had Swetha over for a night.
Had lots of ice-cream.
Somebody asked me out. :P
Saw LOADS of UPA in the papers.
Watched Delhi Daredevils lose a game. :-/
And there was lotsa laziness. :)

5 comments:

Ranjan Atreya said...

dude who asked u out??

Subhadip said...

Somebody asked you out? Sigh... what happened to the love of your life? :P

BTW, MiG 35 is still in developmental stage (not commissioned yet).

Don't talk about your team losing a match after making it through to the semis... I will show you my team - the Kolkata Kite Runners.

RB said...

Ranjan,
Hahaa... never thought this would generate this kind of curiosity! :D

You should answer your phone to know who it is. :P

Subhadip,
LOL! The love of my life deserves this for having responded the way he did when I declared my love. :D

MY MiG is somersaulting. Bas!!

Bhai aapke kite runners to do din se chhaye hue hain. Kya baat hai? :)

swetha said...

"Somebody asked me out. :P"
i hope it wasnt the doctor who thinks u need serious help and consultancy or some other creep.....creep it has to be!!

RB said...

Why? You think nice guys can't ask me out? :|