Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Thought of the day

Men disgust me. At work. On the streets. AND in personal life.

They're selfish bastards, assholes, chauvinists, retards. God knows why they think the world of themselves when they were not even born with basic sense. Fuckin' burdens on woman-kind! Yes, they DISGUST ME!

Don't come in your defense in my comments space. I bite.

Did I forget to mention that half of them have emotional capacity the size of a peanut? Rest of them think they're superman and the corporate world will collapse without them. Bastards!

7 comments:

Apoorva said...

wot timing!
check out my latest outburst on my blog.

RB said...

I did see it a couple of days back. :)

R said...

Charming.

~ ॐ ~ said...

?

RB said...

Rohit,
Hmm..

OM,
Just some people giving me a hard time.

swetha said...

wuhoooooooooooooooo!!!!

P. said...

Beyond brilliant Richa =)