Monday, May 25, 2009

...

Every now and then the thought 'death' crosses my mind. It's always vague. I cannot explain it, but obviously, it's an uncomfortable feeling. But with time I figured that every time it happens, it signifies a change of sorts in life. Since Friday afternoon it hit me quite a few times. It bothered me a little, but I thought it would pass as it always does. It did. I don't know how to word this... but today I found out that Siddhartha is no more. He wasn't the closest friend, but I had known him for nine years. In fact, he is one of the first few people I called after getting to Delhi this time. We were supposed to meet.
I hope he finds some peace up there at least. And his family finds some strength.

1 comment:

akshay said...

Sorry to hear about that..may god give his family all the strength they need..