Thursday, May 28, 2009

All That I Have Loved...

And all that I still love...

A list of all the loves that I have ever mentioned on this blog. Yea, in spite of 11 hours at work today, I am making this vella post. In fact, it is not just the 11 hours. It is an evening which goes down as one of my worst ever post which I am making this entry.

This is in reverse chronological order since the day this blog was started.
Dell
The song 'here without you' by 3 Doors Down
Macro economics
Biology
Marketing
Costa Coffee
Swetha
Ridhima
Sahil
Priyam
Robin
Gopika
Nidhi
Men with a scar on one of their eyebrows
Friends I don't mention to that I love them
Sumit
Loving 'Vague Thoughts'
Vague thoughts
Radio
Ranjan
Ruhi
Ritesh
Vrinda
Ma
Pa
Bhaiya
Leg room in Air India aircraft
Akshay Kumar
The way Nandita Das, Konkana Sen Sharma, Deepti Naval, Smita Patil look
Radio Mirchi for the character Sud that they created
John Stamos
A clean, white sheet of paper
My school
Delhi
NDTV and their anchors
NDMC
Myself
My freedom
Mansi
My 'I love bullets' posts
Chandigarh
The song 'khoya khoya chand' from the movie with the same title (the new one)
CAT maths prep books
The opportunity to give love
NDMC-maintained roads
Loud music
My gym
Abhishek Bachchan
More than one hairdos I've sported in the past
Photography
Flickr
The treadmill
Lynn
Avantika
RJ Nitin's voice
The way Nitin says 'god bless'
Nitin himself :P
My concentration level when I work under tight, pressure deadlines
Amit Paul, an Indian Idol finalist of the past
Wills Lifestyle
Dogs
Flowers
Green
Blogging
Neha
The aunty who used to have a canteen in the same building as WW for stocking Melody toffees
Being behind the camera
And being in front of the camera too
Ruhi Rai
Tarun
Parul
Yoda
Chhotu
Karan
Rohit
Sayan di
Every day spent with the above two
Ruchi
Varun
Poonam
'Puppets and Paupers' by Menwhopause
My nose piercing and the lowermost in both my ears
Silver
Rajiv Jha's micro economics classes
The musical gardens at Rashtrapati Bhavan
Lillies (at Rashtrapati Bhavan AND in general) :-)
Sarcasm-filled words
Prashant
OP Naiyyar's music
The commands that I used to give to my house's marching squad as captain in school during practice sessions for the sports day
Papaji
Meeting new people
Green Day, the band


I am surprised that I never wrote that I love my camera too. And that I love talking on the phone. My Nike perfume too. Travelling. Iced tea. Earl Gray tea too. Grey's Anatomy. Patrick Dempsey. Maggi. Meetha. Shopping for clothes and silver. And men who smell good. Oh, I know why I never mentioned that last one. ;-)

Did I forget anything else too?

Quite evidently, the list ranges from frivolous loves to 'to die for' loves. But that's me. To quote myself: I am obsessed with the things and people that I love, and that is how I love. :)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Do we still play MF?

Always good to find a mention here. :) :)
Thank you.

RB said...

Not without you. :)

Always a pleasure. :)

Subhadip said...

Good it is, to find a mention here, indeed.

@Woodie - To play MF, regular one needs to be.

RB said...

Subhadip,

:)

Agree on that 2nd bit. :)

Anonymous said...

You like Earl Gray? :O Isn't that too tame for you?

Tarun

RB said...

What does that mean?

Anonymous said...

I thought you didn't like pheeka english khana.

RB said...

Hahaa... chai to chai hoti hai.

P. said...

Main bhi hoon !!!
=)

RB said...

Priyam,
Of course you are. :)